- Quarterly WRNBC newsletter – keep current on upcoming events, courses, updates from other BC wildlife rehabilitators, and relevant articles from primary research.
- Reduced registration fee at the WRNBC AGM & WRNBC-hosted Training Sessions
- Access to WRNBC emergency supplies
- Access to the Members-only section of our website (e.g. forum, message board)
- Voting privileges
- Permitted rehabilitation facilities receive
- Listing under “WRNBC Member Facilities” in our provincial rehabilitation directory (members abide by WRNBC Code of Ethics and Minimum Standards for Wildlife Rehabilitation in the Province of British Columbia (WRNBC, 2012)).
- Avenue for professional communication with government/regulatory agencies on issues that affect their work
- Free advertising in the Career Opportunities and Member Events section of our website
Professional wildlife rehabilitators know that networking and the sharing of information and resources with other rehabilitators is essential to keeping your skills current, enhancing the knowledge base in this developing field, and providing high quality care for injured wildlife. Join the WRNBC membership today, and contribute to expanding our network of knowledge, expertise, and support for wildlife rehabilitation in BC.
*Membership fees are non-refundable
2017 Membership Sign-up/Renewal